Body Heat (Heat) Measurement Principles, How to Estimate Fire
The following principles should be followed to measure the temperature correctly.
• put the thermometer measured the temperature region should be dry and inadequate.
• mercury thermometer as part of the skin layers should be between fully.
• The thermometer should not be washing of the skin.
• The thermometer mercury-free be reduced up to 36 ° C.
• Temperature measurement is to be orally before the patient must be eaten hot or cold drinks.
• Temperature measurement in the mouth and digestive tract infection, the patient should not be made orally and rectally.
• Awareness confusion, loss of consciousness of the patient's temperature orally measured.
• Skin infections of the patient's temperature is under the seat.
• mouth, rectum, and the seat bottom heat should be used to measure sweat mometreler separately.
• Thermometers, when not in use • must stand in an antiseptic solution. • Body temperature is measured twice a day, including morning and evening (6:00 to 7:00 o'clock in the morning, evening, 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.).